So for starters I'm at work. Bored. Working. I looked up the blog and as I was looking down the side of the blog I had this idea... what if we made one of those little story board posters ( like people do using candy) out of all of the blog entry titles... I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here's what I came up with . PS. Be sure to look at all the post for October as this one will be under November..
I think it's time for Christmas. Everyone should be excited. Except Kyle. Kyle is a liar. What can I say? Kyle is a liar. But then again Candace freaks out. She ruined our Halloween Fun cause she's so Wicked. She always gets the Best of Cheryl, mom and Dad. Totally destroyed our Halloween Party! She even picked on The Little Boy that can't walk. It was like something out of a Dashboard Confessional song. So Happy Halloween everyone. huff. It was so pathetic I feel as depressed as a Mission Drop Out.
Ok That's about as far as I got. Hope you enjoyed it.
Shawn
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Babe-That was something else. I think I'll award you 100 creative points, and if you're lucky, you may even get a gold star!!
Shawn...you have too much time on your hands...but I liked it! MOM
I guess work is not overly taxing this week! Love you...
Post a Comment