Thursday, May 8, 2008

We're Still Here

Hi Family,

Hey, I'm going to try to do better at this blogging thing....I try to leave comments on yours (Carly and Melissa) but it won't always let me...please welcome me to your blog spot.
Cheryl called today...she has a cell phone and I think we can call her for free. I'll find out for sure tomarrow when I talk to her.

Dad is home from Dallas. He had a dozen roses delivered to me for Mother's Day. They are beautiful. Had my teeth cleaned and nails done. Busy day! Kyle and Candace both got hair cuts. The Office was OK. Michael is such a jerk.

I love you all...see you on Sunday. Ribs and Angel Food Cake!!! with lots of strawberries.
GO JAZZ Kobe who????

M-O-M

1 comment:

Carly Jane said...

Oh mom. you are so cute! I love you! Happy mommy's day. I wish we could go back to the orem days of laying out on the back deck and you with your sweet perm. A trip to the fruit stand anyone?