Last night Mel and I went to the Dashboard concert! Can I just say... amazing! We stood no more than 15 feet from the front of the crowd... with an amazing view as Chris Carrabba played solo for almost 2 and a half hours! It was absolutely drop dead amazing! And to top the whole thing off... we stop at Denny's on the way home and I ate all of my food and didn't even get sick! Truly... an amazing night.
Did I mention John Rolston the opening act for Dashboard? Incredible! We bought his CD for $5! I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but if it's even close to his concert I'm going to have a new favorite to add to the list! Anyways...
Moral of the story: If you like Dashboard, be extremely jealous.
Hugs and Bubs (Gas bubs that is)
Shawn
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucky....I'm glad you had a great time. Jealous and I don't even know what Dashboard sings....m-o-m
Post a Comment