I write to you with my wife at my side. Miracles truly do happen. I'm alive. I'm married. And I found a woman who loves me despite my gas. Yes, life is beautiful. Mom... AKA MOM asked me to set this up. Conference was today. I must obey and honor my parents. Hurray. Ok, it's a new day. And by the way, Kyle can go eat hay. By the Bay. He just may.
Peace be the Journey Man.
Shawny B
6 comments:
Ummm... Why do you all hate me? How come nobody makes any comments... Ugh. Stuck in this world.. Where am I now... I don't get these feelings.. I'm still wondering how...
Shawny Paul...you are a dork!
Thank you for putting this blog together. You are very bad at poetry.
Shawn, how do I post a new post. On our YaYa blog Coleen has a new post tag at the top of the page...I don't know how to post a new post....post it note!MOM
wow you are a freak, now i know what you do at work and the the poems are weak
Shawny you are strange. I'm not technically a Brock anymore so can I still use this?
wow shawn you are a dork!! the poetry not so good but i like the part about kyle eating hay by the bay it was nice!! but i luv you all and i hope you a hve a nice week!!
love/the little one
Post a Comment