Thursday, October 25, 2007

the little boy that can't walk

I know a boy. A boy that I love, but unfortunately he slipped on crack and broke his back. Who brakes their back, honestly? Tyler just lays around and sleeps, not to mention he is getting skinnier by the day. What am I to do? Im a work with a ginormous apple sitting in front of me that i brought to eat, but all i keep thinking about is the rice krispie treat in my bag that will be so much more tasty. I am extremely excited for Halloween. Due to tyler's Doctor's appointment in salt lake that day we both have the whole day off and are extremely thrilled to join the Family's garage party!! Shawn and Mel, are you joining the fun? Cheryl as well? By the way family, Cheryl told All American that she couldn't work Saturdays because she makes frequent trips to Las Vegas on short notice. HAHA. Ok. well i'm off, I love my job!!

No comments: