Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mama Here

Hey Family

Dad and Kyle are home safe and sound from Lake Powell. Bear Lake was absolutely beautiful. Logan Canyon was unreal. The leaves were incredible. This week I am going to AZ with my sisters to visit Jana. It is going to be so fun. It has been over two years since we have gotten away. Today would have been Grandma's 73rd birthday. I still miss her everyday. I hope Cheryl is home safe from Las Vegas. Tomarrow is Dad's big day of due diligence with a potential buyer. Good luck DAD!

Love ya, M-O-M

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Shwan what are you a hippie!! Peace like a river, Wow your weird!!! Well i guess we all are weird it run sin the family



liv/candy jo blow:-)

Anonymous said...

(in)

Anonymous said...

(luv)

Anonymous said...

(luv)

Anonymous said...

oops i make alot of mistakes, hehe!! :-):-)

Anonymous said...

wow i am a retard all of that was supposed to go on shawns one haha well i am definitly a brock:-)