Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I think its time...

I finally decided it was time to actually post something on the Blog. I don't really know what I'm going to say. I'm at work, but don't want to be working. The lawyer is in Hawaii and the Office Manager is in Georgia, so I can kind of get away with it. Unfortunately one of the other girls in the office got fired because she kept making mistakes (Legal documents are not the best things to consistently make mistakes) so everyone else in the office has to pick up the slack and do all the work she was supposed to. Its great... Well Its Halloween--I can't believe it! I guess we will see you all tonight. I'm excited for this soup tradition. I also get to see Emilee in a Fairy costume. Should be cute. Maybe I'll be able to convince Julie to bring her over. Then you can all see her! This is me going back to work...

2 comments:

Papa San said...

Great first post, Mel! I love it -- all the legal stuff gets my blood pumping...

After all, you know what they say.. It's the bad 99% of all lawyers that give the other 1% of good ones a bad name... :)

Dad

Papa San said...

or was it

"it's the 99% of all lawyers that give all the other good ones a bad name".... Yeah, that was it...